Our customer support team have listened to your feedback and used their knowledge to put together a list of answers to your most frequently asked questions. Please use the categories to find an answer to your question.
Before you book
- How do I make a booking?
- Please select a return or one-way journey
- Type the name of the location you would like to be picked up from e.g. Barcelona and select from the list of options. Then type the name of the location or Hotel in Barcelona
- Select your date and time of travel. This is an important step as it ensures we know when to pick you up, and when to drop you off
- Select the number of passengers travelling. Please ensure you also select the number of infants and children in your party from the drop down lists
- Click the ‘Search’ button to see a list of vehicle types available for your journey
- Click ‘Select’ next to the vehicle type you would like
- Enter the lead passenger details
– Lead name – We only need one name for the whole party
– Email Address – We need this information as your booking confirmation and e-Ticket will be sent by email
– Mobile Number – Will help us to contact you in case of any changes to your journeyYou can also register to receive confirmation of your return pickup details by text. Our carefully selected partners will be able to text you regarding your journey, but we will not pass your details onto any other third party
- Enter the name and address of your accommodation. Please note – there may be more than one building with the same name at your destination, so the full address will help avoid confusion. Shuttle bus services will not operate to a non-hotel address
- Enter your flight or boat details. The outbound flight is from your original destination (e.g. Manchester Airport to Barcelona) and the inbound flight is to your original destination (e.g. Barcelona to Manchester Airport)
- Click the ‘Confirm Details’ button to continue
- Select the payment method you would like to use and enter your details
- Once your payment has been submitted you will receive a reference number for your booking. Please make a note of this. You will also receive an e-Ticket confirming your booking, and with the instructions for your journey
If you would like to amend your pick up before you travel, please contact us on the e-mail given
- What information do I need in order to book?
- Please make sure you include:
- Total number of passengers – please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party
- Overseas accommodation address – in any resort there may be more than one building with the same name, so please include the full address to avoid confusion
- Flight details – if you’ve booked a private vehicle our partners will monitor your flight where possible, your flight number ensures you are picked up and dropped off at the right time
- Help! I can’t find the location I want to book
- If the location you’re looking for isn’t available to book online, please send your query to us (contact form).
- How do I pay for my transfer?
- Payment is taken in full at the time of booking. We accept PayPal, VISA Debit/Credit, MasterCard American Express and Maestro. Surcharges will apply and are detailed during the booking process.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
- If you’ve booked a private vehicle – Please contact us and we will check for you but this should not be a problem. Please note – There may be an additional charge depending on the distances between the stops.
Before you travel
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Our standard luggage allowance is one piece of hand luggage and one standard suitcase per person. These should not exceed: Suitcase 90cm x 75cm, Hand Luggage 56cm x 45cm.
If you have booked one of our vehicle options and are bringing a pushchair or foldable wheelchair, please ensure your vehicle is large enough e.g. if you are travelling in a party of four people with a pushchair and luggage please ensure you book a vehicle suitable for five people.
If you have booked a shared shuttle service sports equipment, such as ski or golf bags, surf boards or bicycles, are classed as excess luggage and may be chargeable.
If you have booked a vehicle and our partner is unable to fit excess luggage or large suitcases you may be asked to pay for a second vehicle on arrival.
- Where do I meet my driver when I arrive?
- Once you have collected your luggage you should proceed to the arrivals hall our driver should be waiting for you with your name clearly printed.
- What happens if I can’t find my driver?
- In the unlikely event you cannot find your driver you should contact the emergency assistance numbers printed on your voucher.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
- Please allow us a minimum of 48hrs to make any changes to your booking. You can do this by contacting us.
- How long will my transfer take?
- The journey estimated time will be given to you once you have made your booking but this is only an estimated time and may vary due to traffic conditions.